VIRTUS TRAINING SESSION
“PROTECTING GOD’S CHILDREN”
(or recertification, see below)
The Archdiocese of Los Angeles is requiring that all adults who work or volunteer in any capacity with or around children, the elderly or special needs, will be required to participate in the VIRTUS program.
The following date has been set up to accommodate this requirement.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
7 pm – 10 pm
· Must R.S.V.P.! Limited seating! Call Religious Education Office at (562) 988-6855
· To be certified you must attend the entire session and arrive on time!
· Doors will close at 7:05 p.m.
· If you are late recertifying (pass the expiration date of 4 yrs. since your last session), you must retake this session, or use this session as a recertification.
· Adults only
· Coffee & pastries will be served.
For additional information about VIRTUS and finding other training sessions,
visit stbarnabaslb.org or virtus.org