- PARISH REGISTRATION: New to our Parish? Have a change of address? Please print and complete our FREE Parish Registration Form here: St B Parish Registration Form
- MEMORIAL PLAQUE: Remember your deceased loved ones by ordering a 3” x 3/4” memorial plaque to be placed in our “In Memoriam” Prayer Room in our church. The requested donation is $50.00. Masses for our beloved departed whose names are inscribed on the memorial plaques are offered once a month in our parish church. Please print and complete the order form here: Memorial Plaque Order Form then you can E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in our Office mail slot. Orders may take up to 1 month from processing, ordering for engraving and hanging up on the wall plaque.
- INFANT BAPTISM: Please print and complete the Infant Baptism paperwork here: St B Baptismal Registration Packet, then return it to the Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com. Visit the Baptism Webpage for more info.
- FUNERALS: Please fill up the top portion of the 1st page of this New Funeral Info Sheet and return it to our Parish Office or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a case-by-case basis – St. Barnabas Parishioners take priority in booking, so please call our Parish Office at: 562-424-8595. We cannot plan anything until we hear from the Mortuary that you are coordinating with.
- WEDDINGS: Please fill out and complete the necessary forms here: Preliminary Info Packet | Groom Inquiry Form | Bride Inquiry Form | Prenuptial Inquiry/Checklist and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com You will then need to make an appointment to meet with our Pastor.
- QUINCEAÑERAS: Please print and complete the Quinceañera Registration Form here: Quinceañera Registration Form and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We, the Catholic Community of St. Barnabas Parish, are a people formed by Christ, called in Baptism and united in the Eucharist; we continue the mission of the Church in the world through Prayer, Apostolic Works, Evangelization, and Christian Stewardship.”— Parish Mission Statement