Welcome to St. Barnabas Parish!
*** SPECIAL 2ND COLLECTION: COVID RELIEF FUND ***
DONATE NOW VIA ONINE FAITH DIRECT! Click here to donate
We will be praying the REGINA CAELI throughout Eastertide (Easter through Pentecost)
NEW PARISH OFFICE HOURS:
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 9:30AM-5:30PM ; SATURDAY: 8:30AM-4:30PM ; SUNDAY: 8AM-2PM
AFTER HOURS: YOU CAN DROP OFF ENVELOPES IN OUR OFFICE MAIL SLOT (to the left of the hand rail)
562-424-8595 | CHURCH@STBARNABASLB.ORG
*** IMPORTANT ADLA GUIDELINES REGARDING MASSES ***
Updated Liturgical Guidelines During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Updated: June 12, 2021)
As certain restrictions are lifted and parishes more fully reopen, our priority, as it has been throughout this pandemic, is our need to care for and protect one another. All parishes and Pastors are to implement the new guidelines with prudence, using sensible public health precautions, and with the safety and wellbeing of their parishioners in mind. These new guidelines, effective June 15, 2021, replace all previous guidelines established by the Archdiocese. COVID-19-Liturgical-Guidelines-for-ADLA-20210611.pdf
Please Read: Archbishop Gomez’ Letter, regarding Sunday Mass update (June 12, 2021)
Visit the Archdiocese of Los Angeles website for more updated COVID-related news.
Most Recent Posts listed on the right sidebar (or below on mobile devices).
CHECKLIST PRIOR TO COMING ON CHURCH GROUNDS:
- OBSERVE HOW YOU ARE FEELING… PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR NOT FEELING TOO WELL
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO WEAR A MASK IF YOU ARE NOT (OR NOT FULLY) VACCINATED
- ALL VOLUNTEERS HELPING DURING THE MASS (USHERS, LECTORS, SACRISTANS, PRIESTS) STILL NEED TO WEAR A MASK
- HAND SANITIZER WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL ENTRANCES
- PLACE YOUR DONATIONS IN THE COLLECTION BASKETS OR DROP ENVELOPES IN OUR OFFICE MAIL SLOT
- LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MASS, DUE TO BACK-TO-BACK MASS TIMES
CONFESSIONS: No more appointments needed.
Saturdays: 9:00am to 10:00am (may extend to 11:00am, depending on demand & Priest availability) You will be informed of the location. (usually inside the Church – but not inside Confessionals) Please try to keep at least 3 feet distance and still encouraged to use a facemask when meeting closely with the Priest.
Please call the Parish Office at: 562-424-8595, or E-mail: email@example.com if you have any questions.
(all feeds are active about 5 mins before the scheduled time)
First Friday Adoration (Every 1st Friday 7:30am-10:00am): Daily Rosary Prayers
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena (every Wednesday and live-streamed 7:30am): Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena Prayers
St. Joseph Novena (every Tuesday and live-streamed 7:30am): Click here for the weekly Novena to St. Joseph 2021
Bible Study (Every Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm) WEBPAGE
Reflection Talk (Spiritual Enrichment every 1st Tuesday 7:00pm-8:00pm) WEBPAGE
Please also stay in touch with our Parish thru these other social media and website links:
You can request Mass Intentions online and other matters via phone or e-mail. (562) 424-8595, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to drop off donations or paperwork, you may do so by dropping it in our mail slot or pay thru online FAITH DIRECT.
For live streaming of Los Angeles Cathedral daily Mass and Sunday Mass, you can watch here:
SCHOOL UPDATES: Please follow their page on SBS Facebook Page
IMPORTANT PARISH FORMS:
- PARISH REGISTRATION: New to our Parish? Have a change of address? Please print and complete our FREE Parish Registration Form here: New_Parish_Registration_Form_fillable
- MEMORIAL PLAQUE: Remember your deceased loved ones by ordering a 3” x 3/4” memorial plaque to be placed in our “In Memoriam” Prayer Room in our church. The requested donation is $50.00. Masses for our beloved departed whose names are inscribed on the memorial plaques are offered once a month in our parish church. Please print and complete the order form here: Memoriam_Room_Order_Form_FILLABLE then you can E-mail it to: email@example.com or drop it off in our Office mail slot. Orders may take up to 1 month from processing, ordering for engraving and hanging up on the wall plaque.
- INFANT BAPTISM: Please print and complete the Infant Baptism paperwork here: StB_Baptism_Registration_Packet1-NEW2021-fillable, then return it to the Parish Office, or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Baptism Webpage for more info.
- FUNERALS: Please fill up the top portion of the 1st page of this New Funeral Info Sheet and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com. This is a case-by-case basis – St. Barnabas Parishioners take priority in booking. There are limited restrictions in place, due to the City and State ordinances. Please call our Parish Office at 562-424-8595, or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Funerals. At this time, it is easier to send one of our Priests to do the Funeral Mass or Service at the Mortuary. We cannot plan anything until we hear from the Mortuary that you are coordinating with.
- WEDDINGS: Please print and complete the Wedding Info Packet here: Preliminary Wedding Inquiry Packet-fillable and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com
- QUINCEAÑERAS: Please print and complete the Quinceañera Registration Form here: QUINCEAÑERA_registration_form-FILLABLE and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org