Welcome to St. Barnabas Parish!
- Vocation Sunday 2/28/21 (Guest Priest: Fr. Mike Perucho & Seminarians)
- Stations of the Cross Schedule (live-streamed)
- Lenten Almsgiving – Mission Priests’ Support (donate now thru online Faith Direct)
- Friday Fish Fry Menu (hosted by: Knights of Columbus)
Dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass, is still in effect. Spiritual Communion Prayer
CLICK HERE FOR: LONG BEACH COVID TESTING SITES
OUR PARISH OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. TO BEST SERVE YOU, WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL: CHURCH@STBARNABASLB.ORG FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE, OR CALL 562-424-8595, MONDAY-SATURDAY: 9:00AM-2:00PM AND SUNDAY: 9:00AM-12:00PM. YOU CAN ALSO DROP OFF ENVELOPES IN OUR OFFICE MAIL SLOT (to the left of the hand rail)
562-424-8595 | CHURCH@STBARNABASLB.ORG
*** IMPORTANT ADLA GUIDELINES REGARDING MASSES ***
Latest COVID-19 Update (11 February 2021 — 7:30 PM)
In response to recent Supreme Court rulings, the State of California amended its Blueprint for a Safer Economy on February 6, 2021with respect to Places of Worship and Cultural Ceremonies. Click here to find: Updated Liturgical Guidelines During the Coronavirus Pandemic: Updated February 11, 2021.
Visit the Archdiocese of Los Angeles website for more COVID-related news.
Most Recent Posts listed on the right sidebar (or below on mobile devices).
CHECKLIST PRIOR TO COMING ON CHURCH GROUNDS:
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
- TEMPERATURE CHECK
- MANDATORY MASK
- HAND SANITIZE
- SOCIAL DISTANCE FROM ONE ANOTHER
- GLOVES – OPTIONAL
- PLACE YOUR DONATIONS IN THE COLLECTION BASKETS OR DROP ENVELOPES IN OUR OFFICE MAIL SLOT
- 100 MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OR MORE, IF SOCIAL DISTANCE SPACING IS ALLOTTED
- LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MASS
CONFESSIONS: By Appointment Only!
Saturdays: 9:00am to 10:00am (may extend to 11:00am, depending on demand & Priest availability) You will be informed of the location. (usually near the Parish Hall)
Please call the Parish Office at: 562-424-8595, or E-mail: email@example.com to book your time slot. NO WALK-INS WILL BE ALLOWED.
*** SPECIAL CONFESSION SCHEDULE DURING LENT [HERE]
(all feeds are active about 5 mins before the scheduled time)
First Friday Adoration (Every 1st Friday 7:30am-10:00am): Daily Rosary Prayers
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena (Live-streamed every Wednesday 8:30am): Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena Prayers
Bible Study (Every Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm) WEBPAGE
Reflection Talk (Spiritual Enrichment every 1st Tuesday 7:00pm-8:00pm) WEBPAGE
Please also stay in touch with our Parish thru these other social media and website links:
You can request Mass Intentions online and other matters via phone or e-mail. (562) 424-8595, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to drop off donations or paperwork, you may do so by dropping it in our mail slot or pay thru online FAITH DIRECT.
For live streaming of Los Angeles Cathedral daily Mass and Sunday Mass, you can watch here:
SCHOOL UPDATES: Please follow their page on SBS Facebook Page
IMPORTANT PARISH FORMS:
- PARISH REGISTRATION: New to our Parish? Have a change of address? Please print and complete our FREE Parish Registration Form here: New_Parish_Registration_Form_fillable
- MEMORIAL PLAQUE: Remember your deceased loved ones by ordering a 3” x 3/4” memorial plaque to be placed in our “In Memoriam” Prayer Room in our church. The requested donation is $50.00. Masses for our beloved departed whose names are inscribed on the memorial plaques are offered once a month in our parish church. Please print and complete the order form here: Memoriam_Room_Order_Form_FILLABLE then you can E-mail it to: email@example.com or drop it off in our Office mail slot. Orders may take up to 1 month from processing, ordering for engraving and hanging up on the wall plaque.
- INFANT BAPTISM: Please print and complete the Infant Baptism paperwork here: StB_Baptism_Registration_Packet1-NEW2021-fillable, then return it to the Parish Office, or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Baptism Webpage for more info. ***BAPTISMS INSIDE THE CHURCH ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
- FUNERALS: Please fill up the top portion of the 1st page of this New Funeral Info Sheet and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com. This is a case-by-case basis, with very limited restrictions, due to the City and State ordinances. We are not allowed to have any events inside the Church. Please call our Parish Office at 562-424-8595, or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Funerals. At this time, it is easier to send one of our Priests to do the Funeral Mass or Service at the Mortuary. We cannot plan anything until we hear from the Mortuary that you are coordinating with. ***FUNERALS INSIDE THE CHURCH ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
- WEDDINGS: Please print and complete the Wedding Info Packet here: Preliminary Wedding Inquiry Packet-fillable and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: email@example.com ***ALL WEDDINGS ARE TO TAKE PLACE OUTDOORS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.***
- QUINCEAÑERAS: Please print and complete the Quinceañera Registration Form here: QUINCEAÑERA_registration_form-FILLABLE and return it to our Parish Office, or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org ***ALL QUINCEAÑERAS ARE TO TAKE PLACE OUTDOORS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***