*** IMPORTANT GUIDELINES OF RE-OPENING OF THE CHURCH ***
[CLICK HERE] PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMING TO MASS. PER CDC GUIDELINES, WE ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO HAVE 100 MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY INSIDE THE CHURCH…. continue reading…
For Hospitality Volunteers Training Video: [click here]
For Reference, click this map below, of the inside of the Church:
Archdiocese of Los Angeles: Important Covid-19 Updates
Most Recent Posts listed on the right sidebar (or below on mobile devices).
NEW Upcoming Mass Schedule for re-opening at 100 maximum occupancy: [We may open as early as Wednesday- June 3, 2020]
- MASS: SUNDAY
- 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM (with live-streamed), 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
- WEEKDAY MASS: MONDAY-SATURDAY
- 8:00 AM (with live-streamed)
- SCHOOL MASS: WEDNESDAY/FIRST FRIDAY
- 8:00 AM
- OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP NOVENA: WEDNESDAY
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
- FIRST FRIDAY ADORATION: FIRST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Confessions)
- BIBLE STUDY: THURSDAY (via Zoom with Fr. Bernard)
- 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
(all feeds are active about 5 mins before the scheduled time)
First Friday Adoration (Every 1st Friday 8:30am-10:00am): Daily Rosary Prayers
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena (Every Wednesday 8:30am): Our Lady of Perpetual Help Novena Prayers
Bible Study (Every Thursday 7:30pm-9:00pm) WEBPAGE
Reflection Talk (Spiritual Enrichment monthly-Tuesdays 7:30pm-8:00pm) WEBPAGE
Stay up to date!
Please also stay in touch with our Parish thru these other social media and website links:
You can request Mass Intentions and other matters via phone or e-mail. (562) 424-8595, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to drop off donations or paperwork, you may do so by dropping it in our mail slot or pay thru online Faith Direct.
For live streaming of Los Angeles Cathedral daily Mass and Sunday Mass, you can watch here:
For School updates, please follow their page on Facebook
- Parish Registration: New to our Parish? Have a change of address? Please print and complete the New_Parish_Registration_Form2015 form.
- MEMORIAL PLAQUE: Remember your deceased loved ones by ordering a 3” x 3/4” memorial plaque to be placed in our “In Memoriam” Prayer Room in our church. The requested donation is $50.00. Masses for our beloved departed whose names are inscribed on the memorial plaques are offered once a month in our parish church. For more info, call the Parish Office at (562) 424-8595. Memoriam_Room_Order_Form