|SAVE THE DATE! PARISH FESTIVAL:|
SAT. OCTOBER 22, 2022
4:00pm: Vigil Mass
Click here for more details!
2021-2023 SYNOD: For A Synodal Church
- What is a Synod?
- Official Handbook for first phase of the Synod
- 4/6: Parish Synod Listening Session: Wed. ; 6pm-9pm (flyer)
- Participant Guide (pdf)
- Synod Listening Session Photos
- 6/5: Synod Celebration Mass at LA Cathedral: Sun. ; 3:30pm (flyer)
CALLED TO RENEW CAMPAIGN
Called to Renew is a historic, five-year campaign to strengthen parishes, families, and communities through unity and action; together we commit to renewing what is important so we can pass it on to those who we love.
Called to Renew is a bold plan to strengthen every parish and Catholic center in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, vital ministries that serve thousands each year, education and formation for our children, and the support of priests and those discerning the call.
Every Catholic will be invited to participate in this effort to affirm a commitment to our faith over the next few years. Lives will be changed, and through our faith and action, we can each answer a call for renewal here in Southern California.
For more info, please visit: https://calledtorenew.org/
2022-2023 EUCHARISTIC REVIVAL
Nourished by the Eucharist, send us forth to walk faithfully as missionary disciples.
WHY // To renew the Church by enkindling a living relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.
WHAT // A movement of Catholics across the United States, healed, converted, formed, and unified by an encounter with Jesus in the Eucharist—and sent out in mission “for the life of the world.”
HOW // A series of Archdiocesan experiences proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and promoting Eucharistic devotion:
- Regional Eucharistic Congresses (November 2022 and February 2023) – music, presentations by the Office for Divine Worship and the Office of New Evangelization and Parish Life, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, Mass with regional bishops
- 24-Hours with the Lord (September 2022) – 24 hours of adoration of the Blessed Sacrament in one parish per deanery
- Mass with Archbishop Gomez and Eucharistic Procession in the streets of LA (March 2023)
- Young adult gatherings (fall 2022, winter, spring 2023) – music, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, witness talks, Mass, fellowship
- Join in Prayer: Download our archdiocesan Eucharistic Revival Prayer Cards
Visit www.lacatholics.org/eucharist for more information